Rampant anti-Semitism and discrimination against Jewish students at San Francisco State University
San Francisco State University (SFSU) has earned a reputation as the most anti-Semitic college campus in the country after more than three decades of discrimination and abuse of Jewish students by their peers, their professors, and their administrators alike.
Together with Winston & Strawn LLP, The Lawfare Project is representing five courageous SFSU students and two non-student San Francisco residents whose civil rights have been violated on this pervasively hostile public university campus. We have filed two lawsuits, one in federal and one in state court, alleging violations of the First Amendment, Fourteenth Amendment (Equal Protection Clause), Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the California Unruh Civil Rights Act, and have brought the shocking experiences and treatment of Jews at SFSU to light.
- Complaint (State Court)
- Second Amended Complaint (Federal Court)
- Plaintiffs' Motion to Supplement Second Amended Complaint (Federal Court)
- Supplement to Second Amended Complaint (Federal Court)
- Plaintiffs' Opposition to Open Hillel's Motion to File Amicus Curiae Brief (Federal Court)
- Plaintiffs' Opposition to Defendant Abdulhadi's Motion to Dismiss Second Amended Complaint (Federal Court)